Eligibility Criteria for admission in ITI for following Courses
||Entry level qualification
||Subjects mandatory at entry level qualification
||Mathematics & Science
||Mathematics & Science
- Minimum 14 year.
- There is no upper age limit for ITI Admission for candidate.
- Candidates should be physically and mentally fit for engineering courses.
- Admission procedure will start after S.S.C. result
- Admissions for session will be as per centralized admission process.
Stages of centralized Admission Process
- Stage 1 Purchase Information brochure & read carefully.
- Stage 2 Register & fill online application form on website http://admission.dvet.gov.in
- Stage 3 Verification of documents, submit application form, fees and confirming the application at any Govt ITI or Private ITI and after that fill option form
- Stage 4 Display of provisional merit list
- Stage 5 Allotment of sheets.
- Stage 6 Reporting to respective ITI and confirmation of admission of CAP Round I
- Stage 7 Fill Option for second round and follow instruction as per admission brochures.
Following document are required for taking admission in this institute
- Original S.S.C. Pass mark-sheet + 3 Xerox copies
- Original Leaving/Transfer certificate (Last school/college attended )+ 3 Xerox copies
- Online form printout
- Online form submitted to ARC confirmation slip
- Allotment letter(for CAP round candidates only )
- 5 Passport size photograph
- Domicile Certificate (If required)
- Non-creamy layer certificate valid Date (If required for VJ/DT(NT-A),SBC,NT-A,B,C,OBC Candidates)
- Other certificate like sports, NCC, fitness, Intermediate drawing exam, etc (if required)
- Aadhar card xerox
- Bank passbook xerox(If required)
- Blood group
Conduct & Discipline
- The conduct & discipline rules are as per training manual of DGE&T New Delhi. And applicable to all ITI’s in the country.
- If any of the statement made in application form or any information supplied by the candidate in connection with his or her admission is latter on at any time found to be false or incorrect his or her admission will be cancelled, fees forfeited and he or she may be expelled from the ITI.
- Candidate has to maintained minimum 80% attendance in each semester to be eligible to attend examination.
Trainees will not be allowed to appear for examination if he failed to submit satisfactorily all the assignment, job, generals. Drawings, reports, etc as specified by the NCVT within stipulated time limit.